Have a look at the different classes in different parts of the world, through pictures taken by photographer Julian Germain
In about 20 minutes, discuss these pictures with your partner using as much vocabulary and speaking as much as possible. Some sample questions to talk about:
– Do you think these children have an easy life?
– How do you imagine each of these children’s lives at home?
– Is studying difficult in that country?
– Do you think these children should be studying or working? Why?
-Do you think education can change a country? How?
– Should women be educated too? Why/Why not?
– Do you think these children have much free time?
– Do you think this (in the picture) is a good school?
– How do you imagine these children’s future?
– Would you like to be any of these children? Why/ Why not?